About the role
The North West Territory Manager (TM) is required to drive sales of the Creo Medical Urology division in the North West of England.
The successful applicant will need to generate sales growth in the territory across the catalog of products we offer. With a particular focus on the growth of the core products as determined by company strategy and line manager.
As a TM, you must work closely with the clinical support team on core products throughout a physician user’s clinical pathway. You will be called upon to provide on-site support to our customers through mentoring and clinical training/advice to ensure the appropriate and optimal use of Creo products to meet individual patient needs. The role will require you to work in both Operating Theaters and Outpatients departments.
The Territory manager is a UK field-based sales role that is responsible for achieving regional revenue goals and KPI’s for the Creo’s product portfolio for which you are assigned.
Meet or exceed sales quota in signed territory selling capital and/ or disposable medical devices.
•Act as the clinical expert on Creo devices to drive sales.
•Support ongoing product training and in serving all Creo products during clinical cases and in between procedures with physicians, nurses, and technicians
•Pipeline growth for the entire Creo Portfolio within the assigned territory.
•Help identify, develop, and foster strategic market initiatives within assigned Geographic territory
•Develop KOLs and Centers of Excellence for training and market expansion
•Collaborate with marketing and clinical teams to ensure messaging to key accounts and stakeholders is consistent
•Create and foster partnerships with key stakeholders at key accounts.
•Communicate Market intelligence of competitors' new product offerings, pricing strategy, and marketing initiatives.
•Aid in the development and market acceptance of any NEW/pipeline technologies
•Complete and submit administrative responsibilities in a timely manner (CRM, expense reports, and territory updates)
•Attend and participate in new product training, conventions, trade shows, and sales meetings as directed.
The Territory Manager will have regular phone calls/meetings with management to review:
- Territory performance
- Pipeline Development and updates on MD training to perform cases independently
What we are looking for
- Previous experience in medical sales is not essential, however, would be advantageous, particularly in the Urology sector
- The primary focus of the Territory Manager role will be to develop and grow new business with the following healthcare professionals; Nurse managers, Nurse Specialists, Doctors, Surgeons and Procurement Managers. The candidate must therefore be very personable and adaptable with good communication skills.
- Candidates must be well organized and able to plan weekly and monthly appointment schedules. This will involve working with and reporting to the Sales Manager.
- The successful Territory Manager will be highly self-motivated and determined to grow business in a highly competitive marketplace.
- Strong sense of customer responsibility: Intervenes personally to solve customer issues, is considered a valued partner by customers, understands customer needs and acts upon it.
- Flexibility: The ability to adapt to and work effectively within a variety of situations, and with various individuals or groups.
- Needs to be flexible regarding all aspects of your job role and fully support all new systems/ideas implemented within the company.
- To undertake any other duties that may be required, which are consummate with the post’s position within the company.
- Must have unrestricted right to work in the UK.
- Must be willing to have a DBS check and update vaccination status in line with NHS trust credentialing requirements
- Willing to drive as required to cover the geography of the territory in order to service the assigned customer base and achieve sales targets
- Must have a full valid UK Driving License
Education and professional qualifications required
- Educated to degree level, ideally but not essentially in a scientific field.
- A level of biology or similar
- Must have a clean UK driving license
Creo Medical is a growing company with a focus on improving patient outcomes by applying Advanced Energy to the emerging field of therapeutic endoscopy. We utilise patented technology to deliver microwave and bipolar radiofrequency energy via our CROMA Advanced Energy platform, enabling a wide range of miniature endoscopic devices with precise resection, dissection, hemostasis, and ablation capability to treat as many conditions as possible.
Anything is possible with the right approach
As a talented team with diverse backgrounds, we have a depth of expertise across all areas of the business. We succeed by applying our ‘can-do’ attitude to innovate so that we can satisfy our hunger for solutions.
Engagement and collaboration are key to our business success and to continually innovate and exchange ideas and knowledge in an open, encouraging, and developmental environment whilst we challenge the status quo.
Being part of our team will mean making a real difference globally
With a passion for improving healthcare, our products are used to treat patients in multiple countries and so we continue to expand our team to introduce different experience into the design, manufacture, production, and commercialisation of electrosurgical medical devices, ultimately impacting and being part of an extraordinary journey.